Sh. Andrews - Cliffs - Dunnottar Castle - Falkland
Enjoy one of Scotland's most beautiful tours. Discover the amazing village of Saint Andrews, stroll along the cliffs of Dunnottar until you reach its castle - the most beautiful castle in Scotland and many more things that are waiting for you. Definitvamente a tour of 10 to discover the other coast of Scotland.
● Not suitable for children under 4 years old.
● Not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
Thank you so much for booking your tour with us!
The meeting point is at the entrance of ST ANDREW 'S HOUSE (2 Regent Road, EH1 3DG). There you will see someone from our team with the green umbrella and our logo.
The tour ST ANDREWS - CLANNETS - CASTLE DUNNOTTAR - FALKLAND departs at 8.00 am but please come at 7.45 am so that the tour can leave on time. Punctuality is very important and the tour will always be on time.
Another email will be sent the day before the tour as a reminder.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Here we are ready for your next adventure!
- Bring comfortable clothes.
- No need to bring food.
- Always wear a waterproof garment or umbrella
● It is necessary to be at the departure point 15 minutes in advance.
● A minimum of 4 people is required to make the departure.
● Additional money for extra expenses.
● The company will not wait for the person who for reasons outside the company is not at the point of departure at the indicated time.
Have you booked your Edinburgh walking tour yet?
Don't miss the opportunity to take part in the city's most acclaimed tours. Walk with our guides and let them tell you all the secrets of the Scottish capital.
Join our guided tours:
- Old Town Tour
- Black Legends Tour
Sign up now by clicking on the logo and don't miss this opportunity!